Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's a LelongLelong weekend!

Have you ever been to a cafe for bazaar? Well I have not so I am definitely looking forward for this weekend's LelongLelong bazaar organized by Biatch Bible (kewl name eh...?) And I know my breakfast, lunchie and dinner will be 'just around the corner' which makes things so much easier for me especially when I need to man the booth at the same time ^_^


I will be at Booth #5, so come over for shopping or for drinks or for mee kolok or pizza or..or..or...there is so many yummylicious food there!!! MUHUHUHU (diet plan is gonna go down the drain babe =_=)

I will also be sharing the booth with my bestie who will be selling leather handbags (Shisso Kawa - you can view the bags from my previous post). Vintage and leather bags...what more can you ask for...ehehe

Can't wait to see you peeps this weekend!

For more information on LelongLelong bazaar and the map, please check out http://www.biatchbible.com/

*Mwacccck*

Kairi + Peanut Butter

0 comments: