Monday, October 5, 2009

Fish Has Bags

A little bit off the track, I have started all this blogging frenzy several months ago, all in the name of helping out a friend who is trying to venture into online business, selling 100% leather handbags...well and of cos with curiosity always killing the cat but in my case, fortunate enough there wasn't any casualties, it was more like a pet project for me. Back then, when the ranting mood is switched on or the 'writing worm' has caught up with me (that is how I used to explain to my boyfriend), I would start blogging and that leaves me having more than one account...blogspot, wordpress, virtual diary and even using the traditional notepad...AhHAHAH but I will always lose the momentum after a few posts. So now that I have finally found a reason to update a blog regularly, it isn't so bad after all ^__^ One thing leads to another and not long after, I have decided to create my own blog, a virtue online store for vintage, simply because I fell in love with vintage and I still am falling in love with these gorgeous dresses!

Since, managing 2 blogs is virtually a waste of time and effort, I have decided to move these fabulous bags, making them available right here! *TaDaAa*!!!

Like it? Find them all at

Catalogue Shisso Kawa 100% Leather Handbags

This ain't vintage but this is good stuff eh... >.<

*MwaAAHhh*


Kairi + Peanut Butter

0 comments: