Friday, September 18, 2009

The World is My Oyster...but where?

Where to now? *teeeheee*

Maybe Bangsar again? Maybe we will give it a shot in Subang SQ? Curve? Oh, I have a briliant idea (at least I think it is a rather briliant one :P) which is to organize a junk sale right in front of my house...obviously that will not happen, not unless I feel like freaking out my parents and giving Peanut Butter a chance to slobber up everyone. So yeah, I guess for now I will need to think of the possible bazaars which A Fish can go where no parents will freak, no excessive saliva from Peanut Butter and with lotsa lotsa happy people shopping for happy things...YAY!

But where??? O_o

Any ideas? Anyone? Help me out here and leave me some comments. In time like this, I reckon more brains will work better compared to the one sad brain I am depending on...which is kinda sluggish now (imagine => looks kinda green and slimy). Well, if you are shy, then PM me on bloggerunited or email me >.<

And before I forget, to all Muslim friends, have a wonderful Hari Raya and non-Muslim ones, enjoy this looong lovely weekend ya!

*MwAaaaah*

0 comments: