Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kisses + SlUuRrrps from Kairi & Peanut Butter






I will try not to make this sound like an award speech ya >.<

But Thank You Thank You and Thank YOOOOUUU for making it happened last weekend. For those who came all the way to show some love and support...as lame as it may sound, no words can describe how much it meant to me *sniiff*...REALLY...and for those who came just to say *HI*...you guys rock too!


You know how it feels when you think that one phase of your life ended and another one begins, you are quite certain that you will have a different path and you will pretty much move on, make new friends...let the whole cycle thingy begins? Well last weekend's bazaar has proved me wrong indeed, people whom I think will never cross my path again, not only did they turn up, but they were also being so supportive at what I am doing and I even closed some sales from them (Yesh I gave discounts ahahaha). To me, this is effort, no matter if they are living in town, around the corner of Bangsar mall or are just 2 miliseconds walk away.

And Thank You Thank You and Thank YOOOOUUU to Your Shopping Kaki and Fashion Clicks for adding us into your big happy family of bloggers! Watch out for more updates on these review blogs...we are taking in by storm babeh!

Your Shopping Kaki: http://yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com/ (We are one of the links on the right sidebar blogrolls. Category is Vintage)

Fashion Clicks: http://fashion-clicks.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-shopping.html

p/s: Guys, I know I suck big time keeping in touch...my bad...won't do it again...me proomise....me good now...

*Mwacck + Kisses + Sluuurps*

Luv,

Kairi + Peanut Butter

0 comments: